You will likely have a few initial questions which we have answered below. Upon contact, we direct all enquiries to our extensive Exhibitor FAQ page for reference.
By coming onboard now (before 20th December 2018) there are a range of benefits your brand will receive:
- Early Bird Stand Rates
- Logo on homepage of the website
- Logo on exhibitor listed page with click through to website
- Guaranteed coverage across Urbuhn Avenue social channels
- Inclusion in one Urbuhn Avenue newsletter
- Guaranteed photographer coverage onsite
There are two pop up shop payment options available to those who book before 20th December 2018:
- 50/50 – pay 50% within 30 days of booking. Pay remaining 50% by 1st February 2019.
- 100 – pay full amount within 30 days of booking.
The Scottish Event Campus (SEC), Glasgow is Scotland’s largest events and expo venue, which only showcases the scale and growth predicted at this event.
As well as 63% of the Scottish population living within one hour of the venue, it also has major transport links giving visitors ample opportunity to attend with train, bus, taxi, walk, bicycle and plane access.
Absolutely. Our exhibitor and operations department will help take care of you to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Exhibitor access to the hall starts on Friday 5th April (a.m). Exhibitors have the full day to set up their stands. The hall will be locked, with security staff onsite, overnight before opening on Saturday morning. Our operations manager will liaise with you to arrange everything.
Yes, free onsite parking is available. You must show your exhibitor car parking pass which will be sent out to you before the event.